All About KVPY.
KVPY examination will be organized by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. KYPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) is a national level scholarship program up.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of aptitude test and interview conducted by the IISc. The candidates those are interested in this exam can get the complete details on KVPY from this article.
KVPY Registration 2022.
- First of all candidates have to do the registration for the KVPY 2022.
- The application process will begin from the third week of July 2022.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form till the fourth week of August 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the personal and academic details, choosing exam center and upload the scanned images and the required documents.
- Application form will be completed only after the payment of requisite application fee.
- Candidates should take a printcopy of the application for further references.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000 for general candidates and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates.
- The registration fee can be deposited through two modes, i.e. online (credit card/debit card/ internet banking) and offline mode (e-Challan).
KVPY Selection Process:
- The candidates those will be selected on the basis of written test, have to appear for Interview round. The authority will release the interview call letter for each selected candidate. After the completion of the interview round, the final shortlisted candidates list will be uploaded on the website.
- Based on the performance in the aptitude test, short listed candidates will be invited to appear for an interview which is the final stage of the selection procedure
KVPY 2022 Important Dates
||Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting of online registration
||3rd week of July 2022
|Last date to submit the application
||2nd week of July 2022
|List of candidates applied for KVPY
||4th week of August 2022
|Availability of admit card
||3rd week of October 2022
||1st week of November 2022
|Releasing of answer key
||4th week of November 2022
|Declaration of written test result
|| 3rd week of December 2022
||3rd week of January to 20th February 2020