All About BITSAT.
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT 2022) is a university level exam organized by the BITS, Pilani. It is a computer based exam conducted for providing admission in various degree courses offered by Pilani campus, K.K. Birla Goa campus and Hyderabad campus of BITS.
It is mandatory to qualify the BITSAT 2022 exam to get admission in various courses for the academic year 2022-20. Through BITSAT exam, students will get admission in BE, B.Pharma & M.Sc courses in various specializations. Here we are providing details about BITSAT 2022 including application, dates, eligibility criteria, pattern, etc.
BITSAT Paper Pattern
- All the Questions and Instructions will be in English only.
- All Questions are of Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Type).
- Each Question would have four options, one being the correct one.
- Each correct answer would carry 3 Marks.
- Each incorrect answer would deduct 1 Mark..
- Each question has 4 choices, out of which only 1 is correct.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- No Marks will be awarded for questions not attempted.
- Candidate can choose only one answer at once.
- If a candidate attempts all 150 questions without skipping in 180 minutes, they get 12 more questions to solve. The extra questions will be from Maths/Biology, Chemistry, Physics. (Once a candidate opts for extra questions, they cannot go back to the previous 150 questions.)
- The computer will announce the scores immediately after the exam to maintain transparency in terms of number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- The candidate can take a printout of their respective scores through the website.
- For Indian exam centres, the application fee will be Rs. 2950/- for male candidates and Rs. 2450/- for female candidates.
- For Dubai exam centre, candidates have to pay Rs. 4500/- (US$70).
- The application fee is non refundable.
- Payment can be done through debit/credit card and net banking.
- Students can also pay by cash payment through generated Pay-in Slip.
JEE Advanced Important Dates
|Application form releases
||3rd week of December 2021
|Last date to submit the application
||2nd week of March 2022
|Application editing window
||3rd week of March 2022
|Allotment of exam centre
||4th week of March 2022
|Slot booking by candidatess
||4th week of March 2022
|Releasing of Hall Ticket
||After Slot booking by candidates
||3rd week to last week of May 2022
|Apply for admission (basis of 12th marks)
||1st week of May to 3rd week of June 2022
|Admit list and wait list release
||3rd week of June 2022